QuickBooks® 2012 is now available for purchase.
Intuit has continued their incremental improvements to the software and have added some useful new features. If you are using a QuickBooks® version older than 2009 then you may wish to consider upgrading to the 2012 version to take advantage of the features that have been added over the last couple of years.
Some of the new features and improvements are:-
QuickBooks® Pro, Premier and Enterprise Solutions
- Calendar View – The software now has a built in calendar so that you can set to do reminders and also see transactions that are coming due or overdue.
- Lead Center – Adding some CRM support there is now a lead center that enables you to manage your leads.
- Batched Time Sheets – Time sheets can now be entered in one batch.
- Document Center – Rather than having to store documents attached to transactions on the Intuit servers they can now be stored locally on your own machine.
- Popular Report Templates – Report templates created by other users can now be accessed.
- Excel Integration Refresh – Worksheet formatting will now be saved so that it is easier to refresh just the changed content from QuickBooks®.
- Memorized Transactions – Individual transactions can now be reviewed before processing and there is a bi-weekly processing option.
QuickBooks® Premier and Enterprise Solutions
- Batched Invoicing for Time and Expenses – Multiple customers can be invoiced for time and expenses in one batch.
- Inventory Center – All the inventory tasks are brought together in one location.
QuickBooks® Enterprise Solutions
- Inventory – FIFO costing can now be used as well as serial number and lot tracking. These new features are available with the Advanced Inventory add on.
QuickBooks® Online Pro
- Budgets – These are now available for this version.
Mac QuickBooks® Desktop
- Progress Invoicing – Progress invoicing is available for phased projects.
- Free 60 Minutes Phone Support – 60 minutes of phone support with Intuit Support is free.
- Redesigned Mac-like forms – Redesigned forms include a new customer history panel and transaction list.
- Download Online Banking Transactions – These can be downloaded in batches and added to invoices in one click.
Over the next few weeks we will go into more detail about some of these changes and how they may help you run your business.
In the mean time if you would like to discuss how QuickBooks® 2012 may help you then call us on (480) 363-4808 or email us.
As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor® we are able to offer you a discount on QuickBooks® software bought through us.