THE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK EXISTING OFFERS ON THE RIGHT OF THIS PAGE.
Win Coupons Worth Up to $100
Small Business Saturday is on Saturday November 26, 2011. It is a day dedicated to small businesses that are the back bone of our economy.
Our contribution to the day is to offer you the chance to win coupons worth up to $100 off the price of some of our services. We will be holding a draw at 6.00pm MST on Saturday November 26, 2011 and the lucky winners have a chance of winning one of the following eight coupons.
- 2 coupons – $100 off a QuickBooks® Tune Up
- 1 coupon – $100 off the cost of preparing your 2011 individual tax return
- 2 coupons – $75 off the cost of preparing your 2011 individual tax return
- 3 coupons – $50 off the cost of preparing your 2011 individual tax return
The winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw has taken place.
Best of luck and remember to support your small businesses on November 26, 2011.
- The contest period is through 6.00pm MST November 26, 2011. Cranmere Accounting & Tax Services LLC (Sponsor) will promote, by means of social media including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and other online groups the opportunity to submit entries to win prizes as detailed above.
- Entries will consist of completing and submitting the Entry form on the Sponsor’s web site. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- You must enter your email address so we can contact you if you win. Your email will be confidential and not sold nor given to anyone else.
- You may only win one coupon from each category and a total of two coupons. e.g. one QuickBooks® Tune Up and/or one Tax Return preparation.
- Winners will be selected using a random number generator. Only one contact form submission will count. Winners will be contacted via email and need to respond within 24 hours to claim their coupon.
- Each coupon will offer a discount off the standard fee for the service provided by the Sponsor. The coupon must be used against a service provided by the Sponsor by March 31, 2012.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of entries for the drawing.
- Unforeseen events – The Sponsor reserves the right to change this contest at its sole discretion at any time that the Sponsor becomes aware of any circumstances or occurrence which would materially affect the contest security or fairness. The Sponsor reserves the right to announce any contest rules changes on the Sponsor’s website.
- You are not eligible to win if you are an employee, owner, closely related to an employee or owner or subcontractor of the Sponsor.
- Open to U.S. residents only.